HOW TO PARTICIPATE
The 11th historic revival of the Coppa Milano-Sanremo 2019 will be held from
Thursday March 28th to Saturday March 30th.
In order to participate fill in, sign and send the registration form to:
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
From 1st September 2018 to 1st March 2019
The participation fee is € 3.000,00 + 22% VAT (if applicable) = € 3.660,00.
* The participation fee for registrations received before December 1st 2018
or for the crews who participated to the X Historical Revival is € 2,500.00 + VAT (if applicable) = € 3,050.00
Payment can be made by wire transfer payable to: Equipe International srl
Description: “Registration Coppa Milano-Sanremo 2019”
Bank details: BANCA GENERALI – piazza Sant’Alessandro, 4 – 20123 Milano IBAN: IT 66 J 03075 01603 CC8000309159
BIC CODE (Swift): BGENIT2T
The date of deposit of the wire transfer in Equipe International s.r.l’s bank account will be considered as the effective date of registration. In the event your registration is rejected, the participation fee will be refunded via wire transfer.
The Organiser is exempted from any liability, of any nature, in the event the rally does not take place, either totally or partially, due to force majeure, or any other cause that is not attributable to, nor foreseeable by, the Organisation.
The participation fee includes:
Full hospitality for 2 crew members, including:
– Hotel accommodation for 3 nights, breakfast included (4th in Milan, 5th in Rapallo, 6th in Monte Carlo)
– 2 gala dinners + 1 light dinner per person (same days)
– 3 light buffet lunches per person (same days)
– Verified sticker and race numbers
Any eventual gifts will be provided by the sponsors themselves
Assistance and other services:
– Parking area for the participating vehicle during the race
– Staff coordination and other services: for the entire race
– Basic technical assistance
Cars built between 1906 and 1976 will be admitted if they have a F.I.V.A. Passport, or a F.I.A. Heritage certificate, or A.S.I. approval, or an A.C.I. Sport certificate.